1. Need to know the information to provide the services on our behalf
2. have agreed not to disclose it to others
Your data may be used for disclosing any of the following purposes-
1. Supplying our products and services to you. For this, your personal details are required so that we can enter into a contract with you.
2. Personalizing and tailoring our products and services for you.
3. Communicating with you. This might include responding to emails or calls from you.
4. Supplying you with information by email or post
We, Wooden City Interior disclose information only in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental requests, or when wooden City Interior thinks in good faith that the disclosure is necessary to protect the property or rights of the wooden city Interior.
We respect and value the privacy of all our customers and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
We do not collect any special categories of personal information about you (such as details about ethnicity, race, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, genetic and biometric data, etc.). We also do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
With your permission or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes. This includes contacting you through email, telephone or by post with information, news, and offers on our products and services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always ensure to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations. You will always have the opportunity to opt out.